REGISTRATION FEES (in EUR)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
VAT is included in the indicated amounts.
SUPER EARLY BIRD RATE
UNTIL 12 DECEMBER, 2023
EARLY BIRD rate
from 13 DECEMBER, 2023 UNTIL 13 FEBRUARY, 2024
REGULAR & ON-SITE rate
from 14 FEBRUARY, 2024
*Students: to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
*Start-ups: to benefit from the special fee, please submit a file that states the founding date of the start-up and any relevant links – website, LinkedIn profile.
Not sure why you should register? Check out who attends.
YOUR BOOM SUMMIT TICKET ENABLES YOU TO:
- Deep dive into latest and hottest in the Digital Health world
- Two-day full pass to the Summit rich content of engaging sessions and panel discussions
- Full access to the exciting Exhibition area and a chance to be the first to learn about what’s new
- Access to the Summit app
- Invitation to exclusive Networking events
- Entrance to an amazing Welcome party
- Refreshments and snacks as per the program breaks
- Refreshing morning run along the Rhein
- And many more thrilling opportunities that you can enjoy once you join us in the BOOM journey!
Payment of registration fees must be made in EUR after completing the registration process. You may choose one of the following methods:
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
Bank Transfer: Additional EUR 30 handling fee is required.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: BOOM! Summit 2024 Basel
Bank address: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
BIC/ SWIFT: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN: CH09 0483 5150 0934 9259 3
Payment reason: BOOM Summit 2024 + Participant’s name and registration ID
Please ensure that the name of the Summit and participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Summit account on time.
All cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the below deadlines. Refund of the registration fee will be as follows:
Cancellations received until and including 12 December, 2023 – full refund.
Cancellations received between 13 December, 2023 and 13 February, 2024 – 50% will be refunded.
As of 14 February, 2024 – no refund will be made.
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 EUR) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.